Jason Warner wrote:
I had a question about a disparity between the subversion client configuration file that is provided here [1] and the verification test noted on the same page. For many of the file extensions listed in the configuration, the svn:keywords property is set to just "Date Revision". The verification steps say the output from svn propget svn:keywords test-auto-props.xml should be "Date Author Id Revision HeadURL." Which is correct?

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/subversion-client-configuration.html

~Jason Warner

Yeah, I recall noticing the same difference when I originally set up my svn configuration. We should probably update the wiki to match the expected results (just Date Revision given that is all we set for *.xml files in the earlier step).

Joe