I followed the instructions on this excellent page, but got 12 build
problems, caused by my M2_REPO variable not being set.  There was/is a
reference to M2_REPO/xmlunit....  Once I set the variable, the 12
errors reduced to two:
The specified version does not have the correct format
(major.minor.micro.qualifier) or contains invalid
characters      org.apache.geronimo.installableruntime.jetty.feature
feature.xml     line
24      1208803506421   45
The specified version does not have the correct format
(major.minor.micro.qualifier) or contains invalid
characters      org.apache.geronimo.installableruntime.tomcat.feature
feature.xml     line
24      1208803506453   46
These are probably not fixable, given external maven build, but I'd
like the instructions to mention setting the M2_REPO variable.
Thanks,
Ted Kirby