There are some other issues I noticed with the shading, but as long as you clean install its happy. Will fix soonish.

--jason

On Apr 25, 2008, at 8:59 PM, Jason Warner wrote:

I'm actually having trouble building GShell myself. I'm getting a weird error. I haven't had time to look at it yet but maybe I'll just throw it out there in case you've seen it before.

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error creating shaded jar.

Embedded error: duplicate entry: org/apache/geronimo/gshell/common/ Arguments.class [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error creating shaded jar. at org .apache .maven .lifecycle .DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java: 564) at org .apache .maven .lifecycle .DefaultLifecycleExecutor .executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480) at org .apache .maven .lifecycle .DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java: 459) at org .apache .maven .lifecycle .DefaultLifecycleExecutor .executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311) at org .apache .maven .lifecycle .DefaultLifecycleExecutor .executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278) at org .apache .maven .lifecycle .DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
at sun .reflect .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun .reflect .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error creating shaded jar. at org.apache.maven.plugins.shade.mojo.ShadeMojo.execute(ShadeMojo.java: 327) at org .apache .maven .plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java: 443) at org .apache .maven .lifecycle .DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java: 539)
    ... 16 more
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: org/apache/ geronimo/gshell/common/Arguments.class at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.putNextEntry(ZipOutputStream.java:163) at java.util.jar.JarOutputStream.putNextEntry(JarOutputStream.java:90) at org .apache .maven .plugins.shade.DefaultShader.addRemappedClass(DefaultShader.java:182) at org .apache.maven.plugins.shade.DefaultShader.shade(DefaultShader.java: 104) at org.apache.maven.plugins.shade.mojo.ShadeMojo.execute(ShadeMojo.java: 285)
    ... 18 more

Look familiar at all?