On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Rick McGuire wrote:
> All,
>
>  I've prepared a release candidate of Geronimo Yoko ORB 1.0 for your review
> and vote.
> [...]

Not enough time here to really test the artifacts and build an
opinion, but here are some minor review points.
* NOTICE file inside the jar's META-INF seems to carry the wrong
copyright year, 2006. Shouldn't that be 2008?
* What is the purpose of the sha1 and md5 checksums of the asc files
(e.g. yoko-spec-corba-1.0.jar.asc.sha1)? Probably shouldn't end up in
the final release artifacts.

Not sure if the first one has to be fixed before the release to make
the lawyers happy.

>  [ ] +1 Release Geronimo 2.1.1
>  [x] 0 No opinion
>  [ ] -1 Do not release Geronimo 2.1.1 (please provide rationale)

Lars