These should be working now.

FYI, the user that is signed up to get the notifications is "geronimo- commits". If you setup a new space, you just need to log in as that user and click the "Start watching this space" link somewhere under the space details section.

There is no real password, you just log in as an administrator and make up a very long random pass for one time use, then use it to log in as the "geronimo-commits" commits user.

-David