On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 6:28 AM, Kevan Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A few weekends back, I installed Ubuntu and worked with it a bit. I didn't
> see any big issues. There'll be a bit of a change, from what some are used
> to, but nothing major, IMO.

Good to hear!

Just to ensure you that things aren't being dropped on my end, I've
started the quote process with Dell for the two boxes per the specs we
talked about earlier.  I'll be presenting the quote to the Board at
its next meeting for approval.  If all goes well, we'll be able to
start the ordering and build-out process in late June - so rough ETA
would be sometime in July depending upon Dell's order pipeline and how
quickly we can set up a new co-lo.

Thanks.  -- justin