Having separate installable images (which is how it should work in my mind) requires a JIRA (improvement) and shouldn't hold-up the GEP 2.1.1 release.

Adding the correct sizes can also be a JIRA (improvement) that doesn't need to hold-up the GEP 2.1.1 release.

Still would like to know why the 2.0.2 server installable zipfile was removed....

-Donald

Ted Kirby wrote:
I think adding the download and install sizes is a good idea.  I have
been wondering about that for a while.  It seems now that v2.0 and
v2.1 servers are both packaged in the tomcat and jetty installable
runtime features.  If we continue to do this (we need to resolve the
r670125 issue), then the size would be the sum of both.  If both are
included, then when you download and install one, you download the
other, which essentially doubles the download time, which is pretty
long.  Should we create one installable download feature for each
supported server?

[Should we have a separate [DISCUSS] thread?]

Ted