On Jun 25, 2008, at 9:17 AM, dnsunil wrote:

Hi David,

NO LUCK!!!

As requested TcpTimedWaitDelay paramter value has been decreased from 4 minutes to 2 minutes and when run the program again the processing within 10
minutes.

I don't know if adjusting the TcpTimedWaitDelay from 4 minutes to 2 minutes will do much good. Try 30 seconds and also make sure to increase the MaxUserPorts to 65534.

So I'm still having same issue and not sure it could be problem with Windows 2003 server TCP IC handling by the server and appreciate all responses in
this regard.

If it doesn't work, definitely try on 2.1.1. There were some improvements in the area of ejb request thread pooling, etc. that might affect this one way or another.

-David

dnsunil wrote:

Hi David,

Thanks for the response. Just wanted to confirm whether you requested to
increase/decrease the TcpTimedWaitDelay parameter?

Thanks,
Sunil N

dnsunil wrote:

Hi,

When accessing a remote EJB running on Websphere CE environment from a standalone client on Windows 2003 server throwing the below exception

Unknown Container Exception: java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot read the
response from the server (OEJP/2.0) : null; nested exception is:
java.io.EOFException

Note:- File read/write process is being handled (approx 150 MB) and it
failed after 4 hours of processing giving the above exception.

Appreciate the response in this regard.