Hi Joe, I know exactly the problem you're having. I opened a JIRA to address this problem some time back, but haven't gotten around to fix it. I'll work on it later tonight -- should be fairly simple to fix....

-----> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-332

Joseph Leong wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm doing some plugin development.. what better i thought that GEP! So here lies the problem..

I was wondering if anyone has had any success with using the GEP 2.1.2 on a copy of AG Trunk? I'm at a point where it says that it detects the 2.2 Snapshot but that it was expecting 2.1. And anyway i slice it, i can't seem find a proper way of making it fit. Am i missing something obvious?

Thanks!

-Joseph Leong

Tim McConnell