On Jul 15, 2008, at 10:55 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

I just committed this change. It doesn't look like this is causing any tck issues.

Guessing a lot of those places you added the 3.1 api were more or less "just in case". You definitely shouldn't need it in any modules that don't directly use the new ejb 3.1 API (thinking of the test suite and mejb).

-David

Joe Bohn wrote:

Rick McGuire wrote: