I had earlier replied to Kevan's mail. Looks like some problem with my
mailbox and it didn't get through. I will be reverting these changes and
committing Sainath's patch today.

And thanks very much Sainath for your awesome work on GERONIMODEVTOOLS-434.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Sainath Chowdary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Kevan,
>
> Now we can pretty much delete the servlet added to plan creator for
> providing dynamic information to GEP. The following JIRA solves the problem
> using JMX to query the server directly.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-434
>

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Kevan Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>

>> On Jul 9, 2008, at 12:00 PM, Shiva Kumar H R wrote:
>>
>>  Thanks Jarek, I will explore JMX to see if I can get all the dynamic info
>>> I am looking for. If JMX does provide such info, I will revert back all
>>> these and use JMX instead.
>>>

>> Shiva,
>> How do things stand with your investigations? IMO, this change is not
>> appropriate.
>>
>> --kevan
>>

> --
> Thanks,