I'm not very familiar with how the testsuite works but it seems that it uses
a 2.2 snapshot of jetty based on what's unpacked into my testsuite
directory.  Where does this snapshot come from?  It's using 6.0.14 versions
of tomcat jars when the rest of trunk is using 6.0.16.  It's possible I
missed an entry when updating the tomcat version but I can't seem to find
where it would have been missed.  I'm sure I got everything in the root
geronimo pom.  Anyone know what could cause this version discrepancy?  I
assume that this snapshot version is what the testsuite is run against and I
think we should be using the same versions of jars on both.  Any insight
would be greatly appreciated.

~Jason Warner