Hi Dan,

First, thanks again for your help with this!

I think you can go ahead and start the CXF 2.0.8 release process. I've still got some more tests to go ... but so far things are looking good and most of the tests have completed. If we do happen to find a problem we'll discover it soon.

Joe

Daniel Kulp wrote:

Just FYI: once we get validation that the snapshots fix the tck problems, I'm ready to roll the CXF 2.0.8 release. I just need the go-ahead signal.

Dan