Maybe it's time to copy trunk over to branches/2.1 and finish any 2.1.2 work items there.... Why are we slowing down GEP enhancements, when we could be using trunk for 2.2.0 and a branch for 2.1.x releases, like we do for the server?

-Donald

Ted Kirby wrote:
Depending on the timing, Tim's suggestion of starting now in the
sandbox was a good one.  Tim, maybe you can help Sainath get started
there?

Ted