I created a branch for 2.1.2 that will be used to prepare for the release. At the moment it is still versioned as 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT. I will update the release notes and publish new snapshots prior to making the necessary version changes from 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT to 2.1.2.

I also updated the branches/2.1 to 2.1.3-SNAPSHOT. I'm in the process of publishing 2.1.3-SNAPSHOTs now.

I'm not aware of any remaining critical issues for 2.1.2 release and so I will start to prepare a release candidate after I make one more final check of the legal files and update the release notes.

Joe