On Jul 29, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

I think it would be nicer to create pages with 2.2 specific content
somewhere under http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/index.html for now.
Once we have 2.2 documentation space setup we can move the pages
around. Or at least I don't think we should mix 2.2 content with 2.1
content.

OK, but who exactly is going to do all this wiki maintenance that you are proposing? I suggest mixing the docs because I don't think it will be confusing with prominent enough labels and I don't think that wiki maintenance is going to happen, no matter how many good intentions people now have. Furthermore I would much rather that anyone with the knowledge to organize the documentation and interest in working on it spend it on content rather than continual reorganization.

thanks
david jencks

Jarek