There were two main changes. 1) In Axis2 WSDLQueryHandler to nicer
handle cases where ?xsd=<foo> or ?wsdl=<foo> in the url points to
non-existent WSDL or schema files. 2) Changes to CXF and Axis2 not to
return WSDL for web services using HTTP Binding. That was not quite
correct and I just reverted it.

Jarek