Just a little note to you guys. I've been in and out of hospitals for the past few weeks with some mystery skin rash and medley of other problems. Spent the last few nights in a hospital room, finally home again today, may have to go back tomorrow. Trying to get through emails, if I have to go back and I can get a decent network connection I should be around.

Hopefully they can at least tell me what is wrong, else I think I may have to fly back to the states and let them fix me... :-(

Sorry I've been away for so long... hopefully will get whatever this is sorted soon and I'll be back here more.

--jason