On Aug 1, 2008, at 4:52 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 5:18 AM, Kevan Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Has anybody had any success using the m2eclipse plugin with Geronimo? I gave it a try, but it's running out of memory (despite my giving it as much heap
memory as Eclipse/JVM would let me).

I have tried it out myself a couple of times and the time the plugin
took to parse/handle the sources was completely unacceptable. I lost
interest managing Geronimo sources with Eclipse and went on using IDEA
which seemed to do much better job managing the sources.

mvn eclipse:eclipse and importing an "existing project" into eclipse still works (as described in http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/developing-geronimo-in-eclipse.html) . Was just trying to give m2clipse a spin...