My goal was to help publicize what others in the community are working/looking at as we can keep lively discussions going on the mailing list.

-Donald

Jacek Laskowski wrote:
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Donald Woods <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This will help other community members know who to talk to if they have
questions regarding those areas or would like to assist.

This drew my attention - shouldn't all questions be asked on mailing
lists so those who are not blessed with technology could become at
some point?

Jacek