Hi,

I saw Donald started a geronimo release for the rest of this year
thread and it mentioned daytrader, so I thought I should update
everyone on daytrader, before I forget them.

Build - you should be able to build daytrader trunk without any error.
 It may require you to build 2.2 server first.

The improvement of daytrader from the previous release is that now all
the artifacts are also delivered in plugin format.   Instead of
deploying the ear file, you can install the daytrader plugins (there
are five of them: db, jms, daytrader, ws-appclient and
streamer-appclient).     Because our c-m-p doesn't support appclient
yet (GERONIMO-4221), the app client plugins are created slightly
differently than the other plugins and a user has to update the plugin
catalog file manually for app clients.   Deploy install-plugin doesn't
work for the app clients with 2.1.2 server but should be okay with 2.2
or 2.1.3 server.

Lin