Hi,

Do we have a feel about how stable is the CXF wsdl generation code,
besides tck?   I remember way back we decided we could not use Axis2's
wsdl generation code as it didn't support annotation.   Should we also
look into where Axis2's wsdl generation code is now and assess if we
should use Axis2's or CXF's?

Lin