I don't have a strong preference either way, but do feel that this should go into a post-2.1.2 release, since it is already out for a vote.

-Donald

Ted Kirby wrote:
When running/interacting with a Geronimo server in eclipse using GEP,
in the servers view there is a popup menu option of launching a
console window.  Currently, this console window opens inside eclipse,
in a small internal window.  I just recently discovered that is easy
to have this console window open in the user's web browser.  I think
this option is preferable for users, but wanted to get community
feedback before making the change.  It would be good to get this
change into GEP 212, but that window may be closed as it is out for
vote.

Ted Kirby