Good point. I forgot about the more complex scenarios, where we could be aggregating plugins from several subdirs, which would mean moving them under /plugins wouldn't make sense. You would have a plugin build under Tomcat that would rely upon other plugins being built in peer subdirs, which would make trying to rebuild small chunks of the server about impossible.

-Donald

Joe Bohn wrote: