Hi,

You might also want to check out this old documentation we have -
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/configuring-geronimo-as-a-windows-service.html

I think it would be great to figure out how to run latest geronimo as
a windows service and provide an updated/new documentation for it in
our users doc.

Thanks

Lin