I've copied the jaxb 2.0 and 2.1 api to:
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-jaxb_2.0_spec/
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-jaxb_2.1_spec/
Everything looks ok (legal stuff, osgi manifest, etc...).
Would it be possible to use them to run a tck test and see if they are
ready to be released ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet