Agree. Using the eclipse/build.xml file from svn should go in the GMOxDEV space, as that is really only for developers. Maybe we could include a Note and pointer over to the Dev docs for anyone who is interested in using it.

-Donald

Delos wrote:
Hi

About "Installing Eclipse using Ant script from GEP build", I think the build process should be transparent to users. So I suggest to remove this section, since it's more convenient for user to download eclipse from eclipse site.

Any comments?