Kevan Miller wrote:

On Dec 7, 2008, at 11:44 PM, Joe Bohn wrote:

ummm ... does anybody else want to vote (or comment) beyond Jarek and myself?

Point of law reminder -- a minimum of 3 PMC +1's are required for any release votes. So, someone else *must* vote.

Right ... I wasn't planning to call the vote ... just trying to get some response.

Since you ask -- it looks like we've dropped LICENSE/NOTICE files from the root directory.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/tags/geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec-1.0-EA should contain a LICENSE and NOTICE file (even if it's the standard format). Looks like a few other recent specs are missing this. Not sure when the problem started.

Yes, I noticed that too. But the LICENSE/NOTICE files are included in specs-parent and pulled into the artifacts from there. I was thinking that was sufficient.

Joe