I would recommend opening a new JIRA for tracking of this work, as G1511 is closed as being Fixed and G4337 should be closed as soon as all of the JMS TCK testcases are passing.

-Donald

Ivan (JIRA) wrote:
[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1511?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12657333#action_12657333 ]
Ivan commented on GERONIMO-1511:
--------------------------------

Hi, I would like to try to write some JMS portlets, so that we could do some
configurations on the Broker. But I am not sure that whether anyone has focused
on it. Could those guys give some comments, so that we could avoid some
duplicate stuff. Thanks !

Rewrite JMS portlet
-------------------

                Key: GERONIMO-1511
            Project: Geronimo
         Issue Type: Improvement
Security Level: public(Regular issues) Components: ActiveMQ, connector, console
   Affects Versions: 1.0
           Reporter: Aaron Mulder
           Assignee: David Jencks
            Fix For: 2.2

The JMS connection factory and destination portlets should be replaced by a
single JMS manager portlet.  This should use the JMSManager and show all the
available JMS brokers, listing the available connection factories and
destinations for each one.  When adding a connection factory or destination, it
should use the JSR-88 DConfigBeans to construct the deployment plan for the new
configuration.  I'm not yet sure whether it should group the resources by
configuration, perhaps just list the owning configuration there.  I'm also not
sure whether it's important to be able to add connection factories and
destinations simultaneously in a single new configuration -- probably not,
though it would be nice in terms of generating plans and so on.