Is foo_en.properties just a copy of foo.properties? If so, I'm -1 on
this change. We should NOT have two copies of the English resource
bundles. That's going to be a nightmare to maintain and will be
confusing (some people will update foo.properties but forget about
foo_en.properties and vice versa). We could create the _en.properties
at build time or maybe somehow hack the code to fallback to the
_en.properties instead of the .properties.

Jarek