Looks like the new SNAPSHOTs fixed the automated builds that also failed yesterday. Thanks.

-Donald

Kevan Miller wrote:

On Jan 12, 2009, at 9:08 PM, Lin Sun wrote:

Donald, I performed a complete build (mvn clean install) last Friday
with this change.  There were only a few web services test failure but
my test server appeared to hang.  So I reran these failed web services
tests individually and they all passed.
<snip>