The process of adding artifacts is adding new bits to:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/repository/trunk/

The nexus simply proxies/caches from this URL.

--jason

On Jan 16, 2009, at 7:56 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

On Jan 16, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Any comments on using the nexus install on the zone for the custom artifacts we need for our builds? I'd like to make this live.

Yes. I want to understand the process for adding artifacts to the repository. IMO, we must have community oversight of these resources and they must follow a "release" process. We currently have this, since the repository is part of each of our releases.