On Feb 9, 2009, at 4:52 PM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 12:17 PM, David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Feb 9, 2009, at 9:03 AM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

<snip>

I think we can use ServerHostName for all of them ... this involves changing
the plugin metadata in the poms for the plugins.

If someone wants to use different host names for the different plugins they can change the config.xml for the gbeans to use a different substitution variable name. There's an automated way to do this using an overrides file if you are assembling a custom server using maven, otherwise I think anyone wanting to do this will be sophisticated enough to edit config.xml by hand.

Right. That's what I was thinking too. I'll go ahead and make
everything use ServerHostname property for now. We can switch to what
Kevan suggested once/if we have support for it.

Yep. Didn't mean to imply that my suggestion would just work... Just recording what I thought would be most useful to users...