Shawn,

In Geronimo 2.2, WSDL and other artifacts used by JAX-WS web services
can be either generated by Sun or CXF tools. So, the CXF tools are
part of Axis2 group to let users choose which set of tools they want
to use. Before they were forced to use Sun's tools. I think Sun's
tools are still used by default though.

Jarek