All,

I've prepared a second release candidate (RC2) of Geronimo Server 2.1.4 for your review and vote.

The only differences from rc1 are:
- addition of a missing license header in plugins/console/console-filter/src/main/resources/XSRF.js
- removal of an extraneous "(TBD)" in README.txt

The source for rc2 is Rev758842 from the following svn branch:
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.1.4/

When the release vote is approved, I will svn mv the code to:
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.1.4/

An archive of this source code can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc2/geronimo-2.1.4-src.tar.gz
OR
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc2/geronimo-2.1.4-src.zip

http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc2/ contains the 10 server binary distributions to be released (framework, tomcat/jetty, Java EE/Minimal, tar/zip) as well as the RELEASE_NOTES, README, NOTICE, LICENSE, DISCLAIMER, and source code archives for the release. These extra txt files were included so that they could be leveraged by GEP if necessary (they are also included in the assembly images).

For your convenience, here are pointers to the urls for the
distributions in zip format:
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc2/geronimo-jetty6-javaee5-2.1.4-bin.zip
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc2/geronimo-jetty6-minimal-2.1.4-bin.zip
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc2/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.4-bin.zip
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc2/geronimo-tomcat6-minimal-2.1.4-bin.zip
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/geronimo-2.1.4-dist-rc2/geronimo-framework-2.1.4-bin.zip

The maven artifacts for the release can be found here:
  http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/staging-repo/geronimo-2.1.4-rc2/

When the release vote is approved, these maven artifacts will be moved
to the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository at Apache.

[ ] +1 Release Geronimo Server 2.1.4
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release Geronimo Server 2.1.4 (please provide rationale)

The voting will be open for 72 hours or until sufficient input has been received and the tck results have been verified.

Thanks,
Joe