If anyone is interested in a small easy build clean up project....

We've had some code in the build to help eclipse find the xmlbeans generated sources that does something like copying them into the classes directory. I think someone finally figured out what is wrong in the xmlbeans plugin .... http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MXMLBEANS-54

It would be great if someone could try out the 2.3.3-SNAPSHOT plugin and see if we can remove the copying hack. I'm also wondering if we can further simplify the xmlbeans plugin so it never copies anything but just updates more resources sets in the project....

I've opened GERONIMO-4616 to track this.

thanks