Default repos are provided by Genesis.

IMO, for now go ahead and add the snapshot repo into the server's root pom.xml so we can get the builds working again, until someone updates the Genesis 1.5.x branch to include both the nexus snapshot and release repos and pushes out a new snapshot build to use with 2.2.

-Donald

Jason Warner wrote:
It seems that the recent build failures in trunk are caused by the camel project switching the location of their snapshot repository. They now deploy their snapshots the apache nexus repository found at https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshot. I added this to my pom.xml and was able to successfully build the server. I suggest adding this repository entry to our list of repositories permanently. I'd be happy to do that, but I'm not sure if the root pom.xml is the appropriate place. It seems that most of our repositories are picked up from somewhere outside of the root pom, though I'm not quite sure where. I'm sure someone else more familiar with how we grab our repository list will be able to enlighten me on this matter.

Thanks!

--
~Jason Warner