That's really great.   I'm glad the project proposal worked out for you.

Now: first task...   work with Geronimo to start convincing them to upgrade to
CXF 2.2.1 (I'll be doing the release builds today, hopefully released the end
of the week).    That will make the CXF based security stuff much easier.
:-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp