On Jun 8, 2009, at 1:49 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

Dave,
Are you able to build Genesis ok?

My build fails with:

[INFO] Compiling 4 source files to /Users/kevan/geronimo/genesis/ trunk/genesis-maven-plugin/target/classes [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Fatal error compiling

Embedded error: Prohibited package name: java.lang

I've seen this problem before. Seems to be an issue with Mac OS. I'm not sure how to fix.

I'm not seeing that problem, build works OK for me. I think I've seen that error in other places when groovy was involved, as here. I'm on jdk 6....

Right. That's where I've seen the problem -- never fixed it, though. What is your JAVA_HOME set to? Anybody else on a Mac having this problem?