We also need to upgrade to Tomcat 6.0.20, which has 5 new security fixes (2 deemed Important) and was released on May 29th -
        http://tomcat.apache.org/security-6.html

-Donald

David Jencks wrote:
Here are some things I really really want in 2.2. Since my main focus at the moment is getting the incipient 3.0 more osgi-ready if I have to do all of them 2.2 will be a long time coming... so hopefully others will become inspired and want to help :-)

- in no particular order  -

1. upgrade to maven 2.1
2. upgrade to latest apache pom (6?)
3. upgrade to latest assembly plugin to help with source distros (I don't think it's released yet)
4. reexamine genesis and trim it (probably means genesis 2)
5. use the release plugin
6. get all our private dependencies into maven central. This probably means releasing with our groupId unless we can get the projects to do a release

7. When we deploy, write the plan into the plugin something like the car-maven-plugin does. Same with the default geronimo-plugin.xml (GERONIMO-4628) 8. We need some way to override/configure/set javaee env-entry values from something other than the original spec dd or annotation (GERONIMO-4630)

9. In the console, provide a uniform way to completely specify the artfiact ID for a plan being created. Save the groupId and version as config-substitutions or something persistent. 10. Provide a way to edit artifact-aliases in the console. Include a way to specify artifact-alias when installing a jar.

thanks