On Jun 22, 2009, at 6:58 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:
Why was this module change made? If I recall I setup genesis-flava and genesis-default-flava (as a child of the previous) on purpose.

Why was this changed?

Because I couldn't see the purpose. What good did genesis-flava do? It seemed to me that it only required maven to load one more pom for every genesis-using project. If you don't like genesis- java*-flava being children of genesis-default-flava then I think we should still avoid genesis-flava and make all the genesis-*-flava children of genesis.

I think I did that because I was unsure that every flava would want to include all of the default java stuff. Your only problem is the download of an additional pom?

I also changed the groupId to o.a.g.genesis from o.a.g.genesis.flava.

why?

--jason