Hi folks,

I would like to take the ownership of releasing a new G samples release for
G 2.2 server. Please let me know your thoughts about it.

So far, what I can think for this new samples release to do as follows:
1. Update and build the current samples trunk, and make sure those samples
function well with G 2.2 server
2. Add one or two new samples to demo how to run popular frameworks app,
such as Struts, Spring, on Geronimo
3. Verify and ensure G samples 2.1.2 functions well on G 2.2 server?

let's determine the scope of samples release first, then to setup a schedule
about it. By default, I will assume it is a separate release from G 2.2
server like G samples 2.1.2 did.

Please raise your thoughts/comments to this thread, and I would like to get
the scope determined before July 10.

Thanks and looking forward to your response.

Regards, Forrest