Hi,
    Recently, I found there are two Jacc spec jars are packaged in the
repository folder of the binary Geronimo daily build, which are
1.0.2-20090622.083250-1 and 1.0.2-SNAPSHOT.
    The version of 1.0.2-20090622.083250-1 is referenced by jee-spec module,
IMO, it should not be included. Also, in the recent sample build log, it
shows the simliar build error, but for other modules.
    I checked the logs of maven and those POM files, so far, I still have no
idea about it. Wish someone could give a hand, thanks !

--
Ivan