Hello Devs,

I am configuring the usernameToken* security configuration in geronimo (for
CXF). So far, I have configured it for Client side :).

For the server side, I have tried it with hard-coded values and that works.
Now, I dont know what **APIs* *(server authorization apis or other apis) I
should use to authenticate the user based on the usernameToken
(username/password). In other words, how can we configure/enable the
ws-security (usernameToken) at **server side** in Geronimo?

How and what information we need to pass to enable the ws-security on the
server side?

I am stuck on this point and I really need your suggestions and pointers.

Please help me in this.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Rahul

* to authenticate the user based on the usernameToken (username/password) in
the SOAP header