Hi Gurkan,

to get a ModuleBuilderExtension to do anything it has to be associated with a ModuleBuilder for a type of ee app which will call it at the appropriate points during deployment. I'm not sure what kinds of ee modules web beans can included in, but I added the OWBMBE to the jetty7 and tomcat6 builders in rev 806989. If this is not quite right you should be able to figure out what to do with other module builders.

hope this is in the right direction :-)

thanks
david jencks