On Sep 3, 2009, at 5:24 PM, David Jencks wrote:

We need to release a new xbean for geronimo 2.2. Early on genesis might have been regarded (although not by me) as possibly a little unstable and overcomplicated but IMO with genesis 2 its pretty simple, bare-bones, and useful. In particular I would rather not duplicate stuff in genesis that results in compliant releases.

So, unless someone objects with a coherent argument I'm planning to change the xbean pom parent to genesis 2 in preparation for a 3.6 release.

Sounds like a good plan to me.