On Sep 14, 2009, at 5:41 PM, David Jencks wrote:

This turned out to be because I was inadvertently using maven 2.2 for these releases, which has a problem with uploading files twice to nexus, and calculating the checksum on the doubled file.

Good to know.

John Casey regenerated the checksums on all the staging repos for me. I checked a couple and they match my local checksums. Do you have a moderately automated way to check these or should I go through and verify them all one by one?

I find staging at repository.apache.org difficult to deal with in that regard. It may be that somebody may have an automated technique, but I don't... ;-)

I'm hoping that since the actual artfifacts didn't change, just the derived checksums, we won't need to reroll the staging and vote. WDYT?

Agreed.