RunHua Chi wrote:

> As for the examples that you mentioned, in my understanding,  G Doc
> already
> has certain topics for those:
> 1. Database security realm, you may refer to
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/database-sql-realm.html

Database security realm is something different, it is about checking userids
against database. I am talking about restricting access to Derby
database itself.
Example: (G in default setup)
ij> connect 'jdbc:derby://localhost/SystemDatabase';
ij> show tables;
TABLE_SCHEM         |TABLE_NAME                    |REMARKS