+1 ... looks good to me.   Thanks David!

Joe

David Jencks wrote:
After some discussion with the openjpa folks it seems like its a good idea to re-release our jpa 1 spec with an aritfactId of geronimo-jpa_1.0_spec rather than the original 3.0 version number. We don't really have a plan for what to do when jpa actually gets a 3.0 spec, but we don't have to deal with that for a bit.

This is the same as the previous geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec but with updated build, license files, release profile, and of course artifactId. As an osgi bundle it imports what it exports.

Staged here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/geronimo-staging-021/

site staged here:

http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging-site/maven/specs/geronimo-jpa_1.0_spec/1.1.2/