For some reason, Geronimo build system does not replace {$version} with
2.2-SNAPSHOT in GShell configuration file, that cause the problem.

Anyway, it seems just happens on local build, not on server build. If
someone in charge of building system could see this problem, that would be
appreciated!

Forrest